Visage-a-Peel (In-Home Facial Peel Treatment)
In-Home Facial Chemical Peel Treatment System
(Contain 1-Jar Chemical Peel & 1-Jar Collagen Cream)
The Light Peel treatment is simple to apply. The following instructions are recommended to achieve maximum results.
- The Light Peeling Gel is to be used at home, normally in the morning and/or in the evening on clean skin
- The light peeling gel should not be used when you are exposed to direct rays of the sun
- To obtain best results, do not apply liquid foundation or other products on top of the Peeling Gel once applied
- Keep the Light Peel Gel in the refrigerator…… no need to refrigerate the Collagen Cream
1. Apply the Light Peeling Gel twice a day (morning and evening leaving peel on overnight) to clean skin as instructed by your representative.
2. Apply an even thin application of the Peeling Gel over the entire area to be treated. Upper and Lower eyelids may be treated as well. Be very careful not to get into eyes.
3. Always cleanse your face first before applying the Light Peeling Gel with a mild cleaning lotion.
4. It is not necessary to apply large quantities of the product to your skin; just a thin film will be all that is necessary. If the product turns too white or chalky on your skin after applying, you are applying the product too thick.
5. The Visage-a-Peel System comes with a jar of Collagen Cream to soothe your skin. You may apply the Collagen Cream up to 3-4 times a day for dryness. If you have oily skin you may only apply up to twice a day.
DAY 1, 2 & 3: Apply Peeling Gel evenly on clean skin in the morning and evening (leave on skin overnight) for three days. (Skin will begin to turn pink usually in the afternoon of Day 2 using the Peeling Gel). ANY BROWN SPOTS ON SKIN MAY APPEAR DARKER DURING TREATMENT. Skin will also become very dry.
4 & 5: No more Peeling Gel. Use Collagen Cream for 2-Days. You may apply
3-4 times daily. Rub Cream deeply into
skin. You may notice some light exfoliation. Collagen Cream will seem a little greasy for
the first 2-3 minutes.
Day 6, 7 & 8: Apply Peeling Gel for three more days, morning and evening, on clean skin (Same as days 1, 2 & 3).
Day 9: No more Peeling Gel. Apply Collagen Cream for one week after completion of peel treatment. It may take up to 7 days for the pinkness to subside to see your final result of smoother, clearer and glowing skin.
KEEP REMAINING PEELING GEL IN REFRIGERATOR UP TO ONE YEAR TO MAINTAIN ITS FULL STRENGTH. YOU MAY REPEAT TREATMENT AGAIN AFTER THREE MONTHS. YOU MAY SPOT TREAT A BLEMISH BREAKOUT WITH PEELING GEL MORNING AND EVENING UP TO 5 DAYS. STAY OUT OF DIRECT SUN RAYS DURING PEELING GEL TREATMENT AND UP TO TWO WEEKS FOLLOWING TREATMENT WITHOUT AN EFFECTIVE SUN PROTECTOR.
1. After about 2-3 days of use you will begin to notice that your skin is turning pink. Some itching may be experienced. That
is a completely normal reaction. Your skin may also feel a bit sensitive. If itching becomes a problem, we recommend Clorotrimeton, 12 mg
every 12 hours. It is important that you contact us at (949) 443-4877 following Day 3 into the treatment to discuss the progress of the treatment if needed.
2. Brown spots will appear to be darker during the treatment. This is normal.
3. Minor flaking will occur after a few days of use. This is the actual peeling process and it will occur as you bathe, during facial cleansing and when applying the Collagen Cream.
4. You will continue to appear pink up to 7 days after completing treatment.
AVOID BEING EXPOSED TO DIRECT RAYS OF SUN DURING TREATMENT. A 35% + SUNSCREEN IS RECOMMENDED FOLLOWING COMPLETION OF TREATMENT.