Visage-a-Peel (In-Home Facial Peel Treatment)
In-Home Facial Chemical Peel Treatment System
(Contain 1-Jar Chemical Peel & 1-Jar Collagen Cream)
The Light Peel treatment is simple to apply. The following instructions are recommended to achieve maximum results.
- The Light Peeling Gel is to be used at home, normally in the morning and/or in the evening on clean skin
- The light peeling gel should not be used when you are exposed to direct rays of the sun
- To obtain best results, do not apply liquid foundation or other products on top of the Peeling Gel once applied
- Keep the Light Peel Gel in the refrigerator…… no need to refrigerate the Collagen Cream
1. Apply the Light Peeling Gel twice a day (morning and evening leaving peel on overnight) to clean skin as instructed by your representative.
2. Apply an even thin application of the Peeling Gel over the entire area to be treated. Upper and Lower eyelids may be treated as well. Be very careful not to get into eyes.
3. Always cleanse your face first before applying the Light Peeling Gel with a mild cleaning lotion.
4. It is not necessary to apply large quantities of the product to your skin; just a thin film will be all that is necessary. If the product turns too white or chalky on your skin after applying, you are applying the product too thick.
5. The Visage-a-Peel System comes with a jar of Collagen Cream to soothe your skin. You may apply the Collagen Cream up to 3-4 times a day for dryness. If you have oily skin you may only apply up to twice a day.
DAY 1, 2 & 3: Apply Peeling Gel evenly on clean skin in the morning and evening (leave on skin overnight) for three days. (Skin will begin to turn pink usually in the afternoon of Day 2 using the Peeling Gel). ANY BROWN SPOTS ON SKIN MAY APPEAR DARKER DURING TREATMENT. Skin will also become very dry.
4 & 5: No more Peeling Gel. Use Collagen Cream for 2-Days. You may apply
3-4 times daily. Rub Cream deeply into
skin. You may notice some light exfoliation. Collagen Cream will seem a little greasy for
the first 2-3 minutes.
Day 6, 7 & 8: Apply Peeling Gel for three more days, morning and evening, on clean skin (Same as days 1, 2 & 3).
Day 9: No more Peeling Gel. Apply Collagen Cream for one week after completion of peel treatment. It may take up to 7 days for the pinkness to subside to see your final result of smoother, clearer and glowing skin.
KEEP REMAINING PEELING GEL IN REFRIGERATOR UP TO ONE YEAR TO MAINTAIN ITS FULL STRENGTH. YOU MAY REPEAT TREATMENT AGAIN AFTER THREE MONTHS. YOU MAY SPOT TREAT A BLEMISH BREAKOUT WITH PEELING GEL MORNING AND EVENING UP TO 5 DAYS. STAY OUT OF DIRECT SUN RAYS DURING PEELING GEL TREATMENT AND UP TO TWO WEEKS FOLLOWING TREATMENT WITHOUT AN EFFECTIVE SUN PROTECTOR.
1. After about 2-3 days of use you will begin to notice that your skin is turning pink. Some itching may be experienced. That
is a completely normal reaction. Your skin may also feel a bit sensitive. If itching becomes a problem, we recommend Clorotrimeton, 12 mg
every 12 hours. It is important that you contact us at (949) 443-4877 following Day 3 into the treatment to discuss the progress of the treatment if needed.
2. Brown spots will appear to be darker during the treatment. This is normal.
3. Minor flaking will occur after a few days of use. This is the actual peeling process and it will occur as you bathe, during facial cleansing and when applying the Collagen Cream.
4. You will continue to appear pink up to 7 days after completing treatment.
AVOID BEING EXPOSED TO DIRECT RAYS OF SUN DURING TREATMENT. A 35% + SUNSCREEN IS RECOMMENDED FOLLOWING COMPLETION OF TREATMENT.
Safe Handling of Using the Visage-a-Peel Product:
--Use Visage-a-Peel with care and caution.
--Always patch test before use.
--Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
--Should any of this Product get into the eyes, rinse with cold water and
consult a physician if irritation persists.
--Keep this product out of reach of children.
--Use as directed for safety.
--Always store Visage-a-Peel chemical peel in refrigerator.
--This product has a 12 month shelf life at full strength. No need
to refrigerate Collagen Cream.
Information provided within this entire website is intended to be used as general information-only and is in no way intended to replace medical advice, is not to be used as a medical treatment program, nor to diagnose or cure of any disease or medical condition. Always consult with a qualified physician for medical advice. You are solely responsible for the use and misuse of products offered and for all actions and consequences of that use or misuse. As with any peeling product, some people are resistant to acids. If you think you fall into this category, please "pass" on purchasing the product. We cannot guarantee results, as each person's skin type is unique. You assume sole risk and responsibility when using these products. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the effectiveness of products. You are using products listed on our web site at your sole risk and are responsible for all actions and consequences of use and misuse. Always patch test products before use.
Keep products out of reach of children! Misuse of chemical products can cause injury
and burns. Always store Visage-a-Peel
chemical peel in a refrigerator for optimal shelf-life (12 months).
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Spavanti – Permanent Make-up Center, www.24hourbeauty.com, its employees, agents, and suppliers from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, and liabilities of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to) any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any other direct or consequential loss incurred or suffered directly or indirectly as a result of using any product listed on our website.
December 2, 2002 Posting - Sun Sensitivity
Clients need to be aware that by using glycolic acid and other peeling products, your skin will be more photo-sensitive than normal. It is recommended that you use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15, preferably SPF 30 or higher, after using skin peel products. The FDA recommends using an SPF for one week post-peel.